TripAdvisor diners reveal London's Top 10 restaurants
Taste of London, the capital’s annual foodie festival, will descend on Regent’s Park form 16-19 June to celebrate the best of London’s food and dining experiences.
In honour of the Taste of London festival, TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, is exclusively revealing London’s top ten restaurants according to diners themselves – in accordance with TripAdvisor’s Popularity Index. These ten London restaurants offer diners a variety of different experiences and price options, but all are tried, tested and proven top-quality.”
“This list reveals London’s best restaurants according to those judges that really matter – diners themselves,” commented Emma O’Boyle, TripAdvisor spokesperson. “They’ve been rated and reviewed by real people and, through good service and excellent food, have earned their stripes as London’s best.”
London’s top ten restaurants:
1. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay: Named after its famous chef, this restaurant is Ramsay’s first solo effort and is located in Chelsea. As one traveller said, “Just perfect” .
2. Goodman: Known for its steaks, Goodman is located in Mayfair. One TripAdvisor reviewer said, “Amazing steaks and service”
3. Le Gavroche: Opened by Michele Roux of Masterchef fame, Le Gavroche is a French restaurant in Marble Arch. One reviewer said, “Exceeds expectations and expectations were high”.
4. Petrus: Another Gordon Ramsey restaurant, Petrus is in Mayfair serves up French cuisine. One reviewer called it a “First-class restaurant”.
5. Al Boccon di’vino: This acclaimed Italian restaurant is located in Richmond and the only restaurant in the list outside of central London. As one TripAdvisor reviewer said, “Amazing, can’t wait to go again”.
6. Laughing Gravy Bar & Restaurant : Serving seasonal dishes, the Laughing Gravy is in Waterloo. One reviewer said, “If I could go there every day...I would.”
7. The Ledbury: The Ledbury serves French and European food and is located in Notting Hill. One TripAdvisor reviewer said “The finest meal I have ever had.”
8. Whits: A dog-friendly French restaurant in Kensington. As one TripAdvisor said, “Sophisticated, relaxed and amazing food”
9. Murano: Acclaimed restaurant in Mayfair with Chef Patron Angela Hartnett. One reviewer said, “Intimate atmosphere, great staff and fabulous food”.
10. Cote – Covent Garden: Serving classic dishes in Covent Garden. One reviewer said, “Excellent food at great prices”.